Castle Brands Inc. (ROX) stock recently located move of -41.55% off 52-week high price and identified change of 12.36% away from 52-week low price. ROX stock has been recorded -1.93% away from 50 day moving average and -21.59% away from 200 day moving average. Moving closer, we can see that shares have been trading -3.67% off 20-day moving average. It has market worth of $143.25M.
Castle Brands Inc. (ROX) announced financial results for the three and nine months ended December 31, 2018.
Operating highlights for the periods ended December 31, 2018:
- Net sales increased 4.7% to $68.9 million for the first nine months of fiscal 2019, as compared to $65.8 million for the comparable prior-year period. Net sales decreased 6.4% to $22.5 million for the third quarter of fiscal 2019, as compared to $24.1 million for the comparable prior-year period.
- Continued growth of Jefferson’s bourbons led to a 20.7% increase in case sales for the first nine months of fiscal 2019 over the comparable prior-year period.
- Goslings portfolio growth resulted in $47.4 million in revenues on a trailing twelve-month basis, a 9.9% increase over the comparable prior twelve-month period.
- Goslings Stormy Ginger Beer, the best-selling premium ginger beer in America, case sales surpassed 1,850,000 cases sold on a trailing twelve-month basis, a 7.4% increase over the comparable prior twelve-month period.
- Income from operations decreased to $0.8 million for the first nine months of fiscal 2019 as compared to $2.8 million for the comparable prior-year period, with a loss from operations of ($1.0) million for the third quarter of fiscal 2019, as compared to income from operations of $1.6 million for the comparable prior-year period. Current period results included a one-time, $1.0 million increase in professional fees.
- By making opportunistic purchases of aged bourbon and continuing its new fill programs, Castle Brands purchased an additional $11.5 million of bourbon in the nine-month period to support the continued growth of Jefferson’s.
The Services sector company, Castle Brands Inc. noticed change of -4.60% to $0.83 along volume of 299890 shares in recent session compared to an average volume of 206.42K. The stock observed return of -1.57% in 5 days trading activity. The stock was at -0.84% over one month performance. ROX’s shares are at -13.54% for the quarter and driving a -27.19% return over the course of the past year and is now at -2.41% since this point in 2018. The average volatility for the week at 5.53% and for month was at 5.24%. There are 172.59M shares outstanding and 90.21M shares are floated in market. Right now the stock beta is 0.51.
Ernest Woods – Category – Earnings
Ernest Woods a blogger and press writer, has worked on topics like earnings reports, hot stocks and market news. He is an experienced professional with 10+ years in research, analysis and reporting. He enjoys taking complex ideas and translating them into content aimed at the general public. He has personal interests in health, fitness, animal care, gardening, travel, world politics, and current social issues, but always willing to learn something new. Ernest Woods has a Masters in Applied Finance and Investment. He specializes in income trading using options, is very conservative in his style and believes patience in waiting for the best setups is the key to successful trading. He covers articles for Earnings category.
Email Contact: Ernest@connectinginvestor.com
House Address: 1601 West 8th Avenue, Mitchell, SD 57301, USA
Zip Code: 57301
Phone Number: 605-990-2950